The 39th annual DigiWorld Summit, under the High Patronage of Mr Emmanuel MACRON, President of the French Republic, will have as its central theme: Investing in our Digital Future. It will be an opportunity to engage in a meaningful international debate over the strategies of investments that the digital actors should implement to generate return on investment and stimulate economic growth, which have become major sources of concern for all the ecosystem’s stakeholders.
Ultrafast broadband, video content, the Internet of Things, Industry 4.0, Artificial Intelligence…: where is the money going?
- The big picture: what are the key investment trends around digital technology? Who is investing, in what and based on what beliefs?
- Infrastructure-driven revival: how much priority should be given to financing new generation infrastructures (FTTH, 5G)?
- A time for major technological and strategic bets: AI, AR/VR, 3D printing, blockchain, batteries… but also telco-media convergence, the self-driving car, the future of banking…
- The big societal issues: How to reconcile the impact of digital technology and employment, training and inclusion issues?
- Europe as a digital power: Can Europe capitalise on this 4th industrial revolution to get back in the game, and challenge the leadership of the top American and Chinese platforms?