We thank you very much for following us on the 2012 edition of the DigiWorld Summit!
We also thank the keynote speakers who stood out for their quality, and their numbers: Léo Apotheker, former CEO of SAP and HP; Carsten Schloter, CEO Swisscom; Ben Verwaayen, CEO Alcatel-Lucent; Pascal Cagni, former SVP Apple Europe; Stéphane Roussel, President and CEO of SFR; Kelly Merryman, VPC Netflix; Jean-Ludovic Silicani, President ARCEP; Stéphane Richard, President and CEO of Orange; Hans Vestberg, CEO Ericsson, as well as all the speakers who shared the plenary sessions and seminars. We also acknowledge the video messages of our members, including John Chambers of Cisco and Paul Jacobs of Qualcomm.
The 2012 edition in brief:
- 160 speakers and more than 1 300 participants
- Plenary sessions and five Executive seminars
- More than 300 000 people on Twitter #DWS12
- A revisited and professionalized event
- Evenings and ‘night caps’ for your networking in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere!
Book now on your agenda: 19-21 November 2013!!! We look forward to welcoming you for the 35th edition of the DigiWorld Summit at Le Corum in Montpellier.