Vice-President, Innovation and Scientific Development
Guillaume Devauchelle has been Vice-President, Innovation and Scientific Development of the Valeo Group for the past five years. Prior to this, he headed up the Group’s R&D teams starting in 2004.
Guillaume joined the Valeo Group in 2000 following the acquisition of Sylea, where he had served as Senior Vice-President. Since graduating from École Centrale de Paris in 1981,
he has spent his entire career in the aerospace and automotive equipment industries.
He is a member of the French Academy of Technologies.
Guillaume is particularly involved in public-private research initiatives in his capacity as:
- Vice-President of French graduate school of engineering ESIGELEC
- Member of the Bureau at French urban mobility institute Vedecom
- Member of the Board of Directors of CETIM, a technical center for mechanical industries
- Member of the Board of Directors of the French National Research and Technology Agency (ANRT)
- Member of the Board of Directors of French fully autonomous shuttle start-up NAVYA