the rise of servicisation
Corum, Pasteur room - Level 0
At a time when Industry 4.0 is mobilising market players to step up their investments in robotics, the ongoing progress of the Internet of Things seems to be ushering in a paradigm shift in the marketplace: from selling products to selling services.
- How is the Mobile-Cloud-Big Data momentum changing the very nature of products?
- How are the different sectors handling this development?
- Have IoT players found sustainable business models?
- Does this shift mean that service providers will take control of the value chain?
Jean CABANES, Managing Director Europe Africa & Latin America for Automotive Industrial Infrastructure Travel, Accenture
- E-Health: Health platform for easier transitioning care from hospital to the home
Laurent VANDEBROUCK, Managing Director Europe, Qualcomm Life
- Smart Home: From electric supplies to ultra-connected home
Bruno BARLET, Executive VP France, LEGRAND
- Manufacturing: The Industrial Internet's promises
Vincent CHAMPAIN, Operations Director, GE Corporate France
- Does the Internet of Things need its own network?
Thierry LESTABLE, Vice Chairman, LoRa Alliance
Léo APOTHEKER, Vice Chairman and Independent Lead Director, Schneider Electric