The challenges and opportunities of FinTech for the financial industry
Corum - Montpellier
This forum will explore the challenges ahead for players from the financial, banking and insurance sectors: transformation of their business models, with trust at the heart of their strategies, and the changing shape of customer relations as technologies for cutting out the middleman and new digital platforms take hold.
- Yves GASSOT, CEO, IDATE DigiWorld
- Philippe TORRES, Deputy CEO and Head of Consulting, L'Atelier BNP Paribas
This session looks at the latest innovations in the arena of FinTech and how they will impact financial industries, with special focus on the insurance sector.
- What are the most promising new technologies and applications reaching the market?
- Who are start-ups and innovators behind these innovations, and what are their business models? What impact should we expect to see on financial industry players and their customers?
Moderated by: Bertrand COPIGNEAUX, Senior Consultant, IDATE DigiWorld
- Alexis COLLOMB, Professor of Finance, Cnam (Conservatoire national des arts et métiers)
This session gathers representatives from the banking industry to analyse how the sector is adapting and taking advantage of the new innovations.
- How can open innovation practices help the banking industry to take advantage of new innovations?
- How financial sector products and practices are adapting, and what role can and should regulation take to tackle the new challenges?
Moderated by: Guillaume DEGROISSE, Global Head of Marketing & Content, L’Atelier BNP Paribas
- Jean-Hervé LORENZI, President, Pôle de Compétitivité Finance Innovation