3:20 pm - 4:30 pm
Maison de la Mutualité
The growing use of digital tech in providing healthcare is enabling better communication between the sector’s professionals, and a greater accuracy in medical diagnoses and interventions – the ultimate goal being greater efficiency in treating patients. We have been seeing more and more technological initiatives on both sides of the “provider + patient” equation over the past several years, creating new opportunities for streamlining the healthcare gauntlet and allowing healthcare professionals to focus on what is most important: the patient.
Over the course of this session, we will examine the ways that digital tech will make it possible to replace humans at the heart of the healthcare process, by shedding light on the technologies involved, the associated business models, managing health data, and especially the way in which ties with patients are maintained.
3:20 pm - Introduction & Animation
- Pauline MORNET, Digital Territories Consultant, IDATE DigiWorld
- Pascale SAUVAGE, Deputy Director, ASIP Santé (French Ministry for Solidarity and Health)
3:35 pm – Round Table: Transforming the health sector through digital technology
- Jacques BONTE, Associate Partner, Amphets
- Nicole HILL, Healthcare Sector Director, Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise
- Adrien KO, CEO, BioKortex
4:20 pm – Keynote