People, Society & digital: Going beyond « digital for the happy few »
Maison de la Mutualité
- Impacts of the working environments transformation on the society, and conversely, of the societal considerations on the companies’ business models
- Humanity at the heart of the digital transformation: cultural scaling is a key to digital scaling
- Remodeling initial and professional training for the "digital for all"
- Christine BALAGUÉ, Professor, Holder of the "Good in Tech" research chair, Institut Mines-Télécom Business School
- Shade DUFFY, Director of Impact Management, Impact Investing, AXA Investment Managers
- Frédéric MAZZELLA, Founder & Chairman, Blablacar